Playdough, Shrinky Dinks, Candles, Soap, a foot bath?
All recipes are completely gluten-free. If you are not gluten-free, simply ignore my notes, or file them away in case you ever need to cook for someone with a gluten sensitivity.
- A Book Club! so my brain doesn't go to mush!
- A CrockPot Party
- Book Club Discussion: The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
- Brownie In A Mug CrockPot Recipe
- CrockPot Christmas Ornaments
- CrockPot Play Dough Recipe
- CrockPot Turtle Pudding (gluten free) Recipe - New !!
- Drop In and Decorate---Cookies for Donation
- Frequently Asked "A Year of Slow Cooking" Questions, Part II
- Good Morning America, and Other Announcements
- Happy Crocktober!
- Hot Dogs for a Crowd
- How to Make Candles in the CrockPot
- How to Make CrockPot Crayons
- How to Make Soap In Your CrockPot
- More Give-Aways! The Tassimo Hot Beverage System and the Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook
- Slow Cooker Big Easy Meatloaf Recipe
- Slow Cooker Brandy Spiced Peaches Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pot de Creme (with ganache!) Recipe - New !!
- Slow Cooker Puffy Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Slow Cooker Witch's Brew Recipe
- Sugared Cinnamon Almonds Slow Cooker Recipe
- The CrockPot as a Foot Bath
- The CrockPot as an Air Freshener/ Odor Neutralizer
- You Can Make Shrinky Dinks in the CrockPot!